1997: That Types of Person Tag

That Types of Person Tag

12 November 2015
So hey whats up you guys.


For today's entry I thought it would be fun for me and maybe for you to play the "That Types of Person" Tag. "That Type Of Person" is a tag consisting of several questions that you wouldn't usually ask people. It’s all about the little things that somehow makes us who we are!

  1. Breakfast, Lunch or dinner?
  2. After you eat a bowl of cereal, do you drink the milk?
  3. Fold or Crumple?
  4. Shampoo then Body Wash or Body Wash then Shampoo?
  5. Are you typically Stressed or Relaxed?
  6. Patient or Impatient?
  7. Schedule or Go With the Flow?
  8. When you were a kid, What did you want to be when you grow up?
  9. Prankster or Not?
  10. Do you sleep with the lights open or closed?
  11. Concert or Theme Park?
  12. Music or Book?
  13. Book or Movie?
  14. Fries or Onion Ring?
  15. McDonalds or KFC?
  16. Coffee person or Tea person?
  17. Which movie genre, Romance or Horror?
  18. Rather Introvert or Extrovert?
  19. Can you curl your tongue?
  20. Can you whistle?

The question was originally from Connor Franta but I have made several adjustment, adding & removing few questions.

So lets get diggin!

────────────❀❃────────────

Breakfast, Lunch or dinner?
     ► Im not really a Morning person tapi cannot resist la Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Nasi Dagang, Nasi Minyak haih Malaysia why you got so many food early in the morning

After you eat a bowl of cereal, do you drink the milk?
     ► I often makan cereal without susu, but if I did, yes I would drink the milk.

Fold or Crumple?
     ► Crumple come on aint no one got time to fold

Shampoo then Body Wash or Body Wash then Shampoo?
     ► Shampoo then body wash, duhh

Are you typically Stressed or Relaxed?
     ► Stressed. Like all the time.

Patient or Impatient?
     ► Surprisingly, Impatient. I hate waiting but can easily be distracted by giving me something to play to kill some times. Sudoku, Temple Run, anything. Just dont give me Flappy Bird. It will only making it worst.

Schedule or Go With the Flow?
     ► I have things with organizing stuff, think Ive mentioned this before in the previous entry. I need things to happen accordingly how I had planned it or else I would freak out.

When you were a kid, What did you want to be when you grow up?
     ► Pilot (?) Oh some on I have tons of occupation when I was a little.

Prankster or Not?
     ► Definitely a prankster. Im sorry the fun encourage me.

Do you sleep with the lights open or closed?
     ► Closed.

Concert or Theme Park?
     ► Theme park for the win of course.

Music or Book?
     ► This is not a tough decision to make, Music.

Book or Movie?
     ► Movie. I have like Hundreds of movie in my PC.
Fries or Onion Ring?
     ► This may sounds odd but, Onion ring. Sorry precious potatoes.

McDonalds or KFC?
     ► McDonalds FTW

Coffee person or Tea person?
     ► Have always been a Coffee person and forever will be.

Which movie genre, Romance or Horror?
     ► Romance. Romance covers up like 75% of my collection of movies.

Rather Introvert or Extrovert?
     ► Depends on my mood actually. When I feel like losing or down, I do Introvert and opposite for extrovert. But mostly Introvert.

Can you curl your tongue?
     ► Yes

Can you whistle?
     ► No

────────────❀❃────────────

Can you relate? Haha! Tell me in the comment section bellow.

So thats it for this entry. You can suggest to me any tag that you think I should do, Leave it in the comment below. If you want to play this tag, copy the question and also leave your link in this comment section. Ill be sure to go check it out.

Bye!

11 comments:

  1. aku kalau makan bijirin terus tuang susu dlm mangkuk terus. sambil makan sambil minum, lel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tadaaa, dah jawab http://nuraisyahsukor.blogspot.my/2015/11/credit-that-types-of-person-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. you do realize yang dia Gay kan haha daripada you minat dia baik minat I hahaha jk jk!!

      Delete
  4. ok done huhu http://nothingmuchbutyeah.blogspot.my/2015/11/16-that-types-of-person.html
    cekidaut cekidaut xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. nampaknya banyak yang antonim dengan sayaaa. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I hv the one and only enemy bcs of these question pool, I appreciate it bcs it is sooooo cool. pantun ni weih!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha nak buat jugak ah, stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku tunggu tau hang tak buat aku gigit hang

      Delete
  8. hahaha impatient rupanya. kita sama! hoho

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...